In addition to our own monthly newsletter, Great Results, we also stay at the forefront of thinking on strategy, growth and organisational success, through articles published in leading European journals.
- It’s Tough At The Top: Why Nothing Fails Like Success And What To Do About It, Sigma, Autumn 2008
- Don’t Let Planning Kill Strategy, European CEO, March-April 2008 (3.96 MB)
The BNET Sterling Performance Blog
Stuart is a regular contributor to the Sterling Performance blog at BNET.com, the go-to place for management. Recent articles have included:
- When Managers Should Act Like Rock Stars
- Why the Profit Motive Corrupts Corporate Culture
- What Darwin Can Teach Business Leaders
- 2009: The Year of Living Dangerously
- Why Busy People Can be Bad for Business
Our reports and white papers provide in-depth analysis and insights on the issues that are most important to the success of your business. They cover a broad range of topics, functions and sectors.
- 50 Ways To Get More From Strategy Development – click here to download this 431kb pdf.
- Lean Strategy: How To Focus Your Strategy Work On What Really Matters – click here to download this 164kb pdf.>
- Float Like A Butterfly, Sting Like A Bee: How Strategy Teams Can Punch Above Their Weight – click here to download this 91kb pdf.
To find out more contact Stuart by clicking here or call +44-(0)1636-526111.